Friday, February 28, 2014

Eating Right Traditional Hummus Review


Tub Size: 7 oz
Cost: $2.50 (on sale)
Location: Safeway
Dipping Ingredients: Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Crisps, Carrots, Salami, Cheez-its

Alex
This hummus was very hummderwhelming. I should have foreseen this going into it. "Eating Right Hummus for calorie counting", What in the world was I thinking. I haven't counted calories since I was in high school during my fat days. I chose this hummus because it was cheap, and boy did I make a mistake. The flavor is so mediocre. It doesn't do anything for me. Even when dipping salami (a meat full of flavor) in this hummus it tasted boring and bland. I can't hummunicate how average this hummus is.  It even gives a bitter aftertaste to remind you like an annoying little kid that you just took a bite of it. The little kid looks you right in the mouth and flips you off for eating him. Overall I give Eating Right Traditional Hummus 2 chickpeas out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment